SMAGA Bakery mailed us to let us know that their new iPhone and iPod Touch game Jump is now available in the App Store for $0.99. Goal of the game is to get the best score and to collect the cups at the end of each level by tilting your device. Read the rest of this entry »
- App Store
- Development Tools
- Game Center
- iPod Nano
- Site Updates
- September 2013
- October 2012
- July 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- July 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
Adage reports that Apple is currently running a huge ad campagin for iPod Touch gaming on Yahoo! Games. Similar to a Nintendo Wii campaign from a while ago, Apple is ‘breaking’ the site’s page. TBWA/Media Arts Lab created this unique ad campaign for Apple. The iPod Touch gaming action shown in the ad makes the whole site move along. Apple is doing more and more efforts to reach more iPod Touch gamers.
TAG Games is currently working hard on All Stars Quarterback for iPhone and iPod Touch. It’s the second game in their All Stars Sports series, it will follow the launch of All Stars Darts that got an update today. The game is expected to come out Thursday 18th December at the special launch price of $0.99.
What could be more American than playing football and smashing stuff up? All Stars QB blends these two favourite all American pastimes in a compelling mixture of sports and arcade action! Taking place in the parking lot behind the All Stars Sports bar the player must prove their throwing skills are better than their opponents or risk having to buy the first round of drinks!
The latest addition in the App Store is Digital Chocolate’s time managing game Chocolate Shop Frenzy, selling for . Just like in Diner Dash, also available in the App Store, the gamer’s task is to take orders, deliver the food and to make sure that everything is running smooth in the Chocolate Shop. Other similar games like Daycare Nightmare and Sally’s Salon have proven that time management games on the iPhone are very addictive. If you’re not convinced about the game, then you should definitely try out the free Lite version of the game.
iPhone developer Team Phobic has released a new trailer of its upcoming iPhone and iPod Touch game Bounce On. Their new title is a side scrolling platformer in which you contorl a ball that’s trying to make it home while collecting gems and avoiding sneaky enemies. The game includes 15 levels and should come out sometime this month for a low initial price.
MunkyFun sent us an email to let us know that Ivory Tiles, a new puzzle game created by Mung Qi Fun, is now available in the App Store. The game contains over 80 uniquely crafted game boards on which you need to guide ivory tiles by tilting the iPhone or iPod Touch. Here’s the feature list of Ivory Tiles:
- Supports both tilt & touch input control.
- Beautiful mahogany boards and ivory tiles rendered in real-time 3D.
- Personal high scores tracked for each puzzle. Achieve Zen when you take it a step further & reach the “perfect” score.
- Over eighty hand crafted levels to pit your brain against.
- Progressive difficulty means kids can have fun playing the early stages.
- Campaign screen & easy to use level select.
- Configurable audio & input settings.
- Soothing authentic traditional Chinese music arranged by “Silk & Bamboo Ensemble” and “Cheng Yu”
A few days ago, Igloo Games announced that Dizzy Bee 2 was coming to the App Store. Today the developer released the sequel to the popular Dizzy Bee iPhone and iPod Touch game. In this new colorful adventure, you need to help your Fruit Friends make their way through grinding gears, past wild turrets and around sticky webs. Dizzy Bee 2 costs you $2.99. Here’s the game’s feature list one more time:
- Nearly 90 levels including Easy variations and Bonus Stages.
- Tons of new enemies.
- Power ups! Finally the good guys strike back.
- New bonus level rules!
- Difficulty levels: Choose “Easy” and “Normal”
- Finer control. You can hold your iPod Touch/iPhone flat to move enemies and good guys with more precision. (No more “too flat” warnings!)
- More Fruit Friends.
- Additional time bonus scoring. Beat levels faster if you’d like some extra points.
- Auto sleep function has been greatly improved.
Source IT Software has released Zombie Mansion in the App Store. In October the developer announced that the game would come out in November, but Zombie Mansion had some trouble getting through the approval process. This $4.99 game is the first true First Person Shooter (FPS) for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The game uses the iPhone’s accelerometer for controlling your character. Source IT Software also released a new gameplay video of the game.
Another Windows Mobile port, Orions: Legend of Wizards, was released unto the App Store on Dec 9. OLoW, developed by MoreGames Entertainment, is a card game (described by reviewers as being similar to Magic the Gathering) mixed with elements of exploration. Your goal is to explore the Orions, or connected islands, and defeat all the the Orion Lords. The world you explore along with the decks your enemies use are randomly generated, so even if you play the campaign mode multiple times it will always be different. Orions also features 75 different cards and 66 buildings of 6 different types.
The best part is that while it originally retailed for $20 on Windows Mobile, iPhone gamers can pick it up for only 10% of that price ($2) during the introductory period.
*If you plan on downloading it through your phone make sure you have an available Wi-Fi connection, because it’s the only way you can download the 16 MB game.
Astraware Board Games for iPhone and iPod Touch includes classic board games such as Ludo, Checkers, Reversi, Nine Men’s Morris, Tic Tac Toe, Snakes and Ladders, Chess and Backgammon. The games include a range of difficulty levels and customizable rules to make it easy for gamers of all ages. The game is now available in the App Store. Here’s the feature list of Astraware Board Games:
- Eight classic boardgames in one easy-to-use pack
- Suitable for casual players & non-experts
- Touch & slide your piece to move it!
- Shake your iPhone to shake the dice!
- Play against a friend on two devices using a local Wi-Fi connection
- Get Ready for the New iPhone 5S/5C, Trade In Your Old iPhone
- Up In the mix: PlayStation and mobile gaming
- Gaming, Social Media and the Cloud
- Top 5 iPhone Puzzle Games
- Shining, Shimmering, Splendid: iPad 3′s Retina Display Dazzles
- Denver SEO Firm: What's up, everything is going
- Daniel: Great game, i really enjoyed
- Alex: I agree with Mr Sanderman,
- gourmet side dishes: Thiss labeling is voluntary. So
- cougar town cast travis girlfriend: My husband and I each