Today Ngmoco released a new gameplay video of Rolando, an upcoming iPhone and iPod Touch game. Along with the new video Ngmoco released some info on new features. Rolando can do a lot more than we thought, he can bounce on trampolines, push blocks and nudge bombs. There’s a ton of other cool new features, check out the list below.
- Interactive Environments: Manipulate more than a dozen gizmos, including lifts, catapults and bomb dispensers
- Fun with Physics: Rolandos can bounce on trampolines, push blocks and nudge bombs and sleeping Rolandos
- Rich, Intuitive Controls: Use Tilt and Multi-touch to guide the Rolandos and manipulate their world
- Signature Art Style: Visuals by pop-culture illustrator Mikko Walamies and music by renowned break-beat artist Mr. Scruff
- iSave and iTunes compatible: Progress is saved and restored automatically when play is stopped or interrupted
- Global Leader Boards: Compare scores and Achievements with other players online
Epic Adventure: Four unique worlds and 36 engaging levels