A few days ago, Igloo Games announced that Dizzy Bee 2 was coming to the App Store. Today the developer released the sequel to the popular Dizzy Bee iPhone and iPod Touch game. In this new colorful adventure, you need to help your Fruit Friends make their way through grinding gears, past wild turrets and around sticky webs. Dizzy Bee 2 costs you $2.99. Here’s the game’s feature list one more time:
- Nearly 90 levels including Easy variations and Bonus Stages.
- Tons of new enemies.
- Power ups! Finally the good guys strike back.
- New bonus level rules!
- Difficulty levels: Choose “Easy” and “Normal”
- Finer control. You can hold your iPod Touch/iPhone flat to move enemies and good guys with more precision. (No more “too flat” warnings!)
- More Fruit Friends.
- Additional time bonus scoring. Beat levels faster if you’d like some extra points.
- Auto sleep function has been greatly improved.