Tag Games has announced that they are working on a new title called Car Jack Streets, a sandbox-game that looks just as cool like the retro Grand Theft Auto games. The developers over at Tag Games know that many iPhone- and iPod Touch-users are big GTA-fans, so that’s why they’ve created this top-down view action game. The player starts with gambling bets of over $1 million, so your task is to pay the mob back by doing dirty jobs. Steal cars, run shipments, deliver pizza or take out gang bangers just to pay those bastards back. Here’s a list of more game features:
- Top-down 3D visuals for a real sense of vertigo
- A huge variety of vehicles to jack including helicopters
- An infinite combination of criminal tasks available each day
- Advanced police and mob AI
- Great audio and much, much more
Car Jack Streets is due to come out January/February 2009.